DESCRIPTION OF THE PROCEDURE
Quartz treatment is an irradiation procedure involving short ultraviolet rays.
For a long time it has been successfully used by multiple hospitals and sanatoriums. The moderate doses can help to cope with many diseases, as well as stimulate the recovery processes and the immune system activity.
HOW THE PROCEDURE IS PERFORMED?
In general, the session duration ranges from 15 seconds to 3 minutes. The treatment course starts with a minimum exposure time and increases gradually. The sessions are carried out daily. As a rule, the treatment course includes from 5 to 10-12 procedures. During the procedure, the patient is in sitting position, while the affected area of the skin or mucous membranes is exposed to ultraviolet rays by means of special nozzles.
- ENT diseases (allergic rhinitis, tonsilitis, adenoiditis, etc.);
- respiratory pathologies (bronchitis, bronchial asthma and other respiratory diseases);
- irregularities in the female genitourinary system;
- diseases and trophic skin lesions;
- chronic arthritis and arthrosis;
- nervous system disorders;
- vitamin D deficiency.
- pathologies of the cardiovascular and circulatory systems (cardiovascular insufficiency, hypertension, circulatory insufficiency, severe forms of atherosclerosis, blood diseases, enlarged surface vessels);
- relapsing chronic diseases of internal organs;
- disorders of the digestive system (gastric ulcer);
- endocrine diseases (thyrotoxicosis);
RESULTS OF THE PROCEDURE
Handled properly, quartz treatment will help to normalize the work of the immune system and reduce the severity of skin rashes and dermatoses. It is beneficial to internal organs, as it normalizes their functions.
THIS PROCEDURE IS INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING TREATMENT PACKAGE DEALS