DESCRIPTION OF THE PROCEDURE
Magnetic therapy is a widespread physiotherapy technique based on the influence of low-frequency variable and continuous magnetic fields over the affected area. It is used for prophylactic and recreational purposes as a basic and complementary method or instead of the drug treatment.
HOW THE PROCEDURE IS PERFORMED?
The patient is placed inside a unit moving along the entire body and affecting body with different frequency magnetic-influence impulses. In case of portable units, the procedure is about application of a magnet to the affected areas for local influence on the affected organs. One course of magnetic therapy includes 10-15 sessions. The procedures to be conducted every day or every other day. The procedure takes no more than 30 minutes.
Magnetic therapy is used to treat the pathologies of almost all organs and systems. It is also useful for prophylactic purposes and recovery after long-term diseases and operations.
The indications include:
- heart diseases;
- neurological disorders;
- spinal cord injuries;
- circulatory disorders;
- diseases of the endocrine system;
- orthopedic trauma;
- genitourinary, infectious diseases
- Irregular heart rhythm and cardiac failure.
- Surgical interventions on blood vessels and the heart, a previous myocardial infarction, stenting.
- Hypotension (low blood pressure).
- Availability of a cardiac pacemaker.
- Increased thyroid function.
- Active form of pulmonary tuberculosis.
- Mental disorders.
- Festering diseases.
- Alcoholic intoxication.
- Acute stage of infectious diseases.
- Oncology (malignant tumors)
RESULTS OF THE PROCEDURE
This sort of procedures have the effect of vascular distention, anesthetize and relieve inflammation, relax and favor the cell renewal.
THIS PROCEDURE IS INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING TREATMENT PACKAGE DEALS
✓PACKAGE DEAL"PSORIASIS TREATMENT"
✓PACKAGE DEAL"OSTEOCHONDROSIS TREATMENT"